Christian Service Charities (CSC) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that represents America’s finest evangelical ministries in charitable giving opportunities.
About Workplace Giving
Workplace giving provides millions of Americans with a reliable and efficient way to support the causes in which they believe. Members of Christian Service Charities participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), the federal government’s workplace giving campaign, and in a variety of state, local, and corporate campaigns through our sister federation, Neighbor To Nation.
CSC serves its members and donors by carefully vetting charities for financial accountability, excellence in program services, and responsible governance. The result is a group of charities to which donors can give with confidence and charities are proud to belong. CSC provides high-quality application, fiscal, and marketing services to its members participating in the Combined Federal Campaign.
Our Board of Directors
- President | Royce Bervig, Family Policy Alliance
- Vice President | James Loscheider, Samaritan’s Purse
- Secretary | Max Smith, RBC Ministries/Our Daily Bread
- Director | Isaac Fong, Office of Representative Mike Kelly
- Director | David Hermreck, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Director | Jamie Jabouri, Scholwater & Jabouri, P.C
- Director | Joseph LaRue, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Director | James Oberle, Capin Crouse LLP
- Director | Corey Odden, Voice of the Martyrs
- Director | Pamela Stevenson, JD Colonel (retired) USAF
- Director | David Warner, Officers Christian Fellowship
Christian Service Charities is committed to transparency and accountability, both in our financial transactions and in our program services. Our most recent IRS Form 990s and Annual Reports are available for your review.